Severe winter weather? Wind! Rain! Snow! Bring it on!
Navy Blue Blizzard Parka's combination of smart design and premium
high-performance, climate-controlled materials will keep your darling
dachshund dry and toasty warm and looking great, even while romping in
the heaviest winter weather and the wettest sloppy snows.
Navy Blue Blizzard Parka is constructed of 3 layers. The exterior layer is
classic navy blue waterproof and windproof 200 denier high-density
oxford nylon bonded to a 3/4 ounce urethane waterproof membrane. The
internal layer is 150 gram high-loft Thinsulate insulation. The interior
liner layer is cheerful, water-resistant, bright yellow microfleece.
These high-performance materials provide external wind and water
protection as well as warmth, while the waterproof membrane ensures a
dry, warm and happy doxie!
Unlike regular dog coats, the Navy Blue
Blizzard Parka was designed just for dachshunds, providing the perfect
length to cover their adorable long bodies while protecting their broad
chests and delightfully low-to-the-ground tummies.
Blue Blizzard Parka comes with many useful features. A 3/4" nickel-plated
D-ring on the back of the coat allows for a simple and quick clip of the
leash to let you get dressed and out the door quickly! You can even
attach a matching ID tag to the D-ring. Triple-stitched, high-strength
nylon strapping holds the D-ring in place. For those doxies who prefer
to wear a harness under the coat, there is a reinforced harness hole to
allow the leash to clip to the harness D-ring. When the harness hole is
not in use, a nylon storm-flap covers the harness hole and keeps out the
wet weather. Two functional pockets on the coat allow your little
friend to carry small items, such as a folded emergency doggy bag...just
in case you forget! The Navy Blue Blizzard Parka's adjustable neck tab and
side wings ensure quick and easy on and off and a perfect fit.
Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry. Ironing not recommended.
- Dachshund-specific length
- Broad coverage of the dachshund chest area
- Adjustable quick and easy velcro closures to ensure perfect fit
- D-ring and storm-flap covered, finished harness hole for easy and fast lead attachment
- Waterproof and windproof 200 denier oxford nylon exterior
- Waterproof 3/4 ounce urethane membrane backing the nylon keeps out any moisture
- 150 gram high-loft Thinsulate insulation layer
- Water-resistant microfleece lining
- Lined functional pockets with easy velcro closures
- Decorative buttons and topstitch finishing detail
Please see our sizing chart for this product