Severe winter weather...who cares? Wind! Rain! Snow! Bring it on!
Neon Orange Blizzard Parka's combination of smart design and premium
high-performance, climate-controlled materials will keep your darling
dachshund dry and toasty warm and looking great, even while romping in
the heaviest winter weather and the wettest sloppy snows.
Neon Orange Blizzard Parka is constructed of 3 layers. The exterior layer is bright neon orange waterproof and windproof 400
denier high-density packcloth nylon bonded to a 3/4 ounce urethane
waterproof membrane. The internal layer is 150 gram high-loft Thinsulate
insulation. The interior liner layer is cozy, water-resistant,
turquoise blue microfleece.
These high-performance materials provide external wind and water
protection as well as warmth, while the waterproof membrane ensures a
dry, warm and happy doxie!
Unlike regular dog coats, the Neon Orange
Blizzard Parka was designed just for dachshunds, providing the perfect
length to cover their adorable long bodies while protecting their broad
chests and delightfully low-to-the-ground tummies.
The Neon Orange Blizzard Parka comes with many useful features. A 3/4" nickel-plated
D-ring on the back of the coat allows for a simple and quick clip of the
leash to let you get dressed and out the door quickly! You can even
attach a matching ID tag to the D-ring. Triple-stitched, high-strength
nylon strapping holds the D-ring in place. For those doxies who prefer
to wear a harness under the coat, there is a reinforced harness hole to
allow the leash to clip to the harness D-ring. When the harness hole is
not in use, a nylon storm-flap covers the harness hole and keeps out the
wet weather. Two functional pockets on the coat allow your little
friend to carry small items, such as a folded emergency doggy bag...just
in case you forget! The Neon Orange Blizzard Parka's adjustable neck tab and
side wings ensure quick and easy on and off and a perfect fit.
Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry. Ironing not recommended. Lovingly made by hand in the U.S.A.
- Dachshund-specific length
- Broad coverage of the dachshund chest area
- Adjustable quick and easy velcro closures to ensure perfect fit
- D-ring and storm-flap covered, finished harness hole for easy and fast lead attachment
- Waterproof and windproof 400 denier high-density pack cloth nylon exterior
- Waterproof 3/4 ounce urethane membrane backing the nylon keeps out any moisture
- 150 gram high-loft Thinsulate insulation layer
- Water-resistant microfleece lining
- Lined functional pockets with easy velcro closures
- Decorative buttons and topstitch finishing detail
Please see our sizing chart for this product